So, today I am becoming a blogger. Or at least taking the steps to be such. We'll see how long it actually last.
Russell and I are having a great time here in San Antonio. We've made great friends and we really enjoy the area. This becomes really important when I start to feel a long ways away from my family. But I guess you could also say that the distance and isolation has made me a better daughter now that I call home at least once a week... if not more.
So I just purchased a plane ticket!!! I'm going home to Morgan Hill California in October for a friends wedding. I leave Thursday October 11th after classes and come back Sunday October 14th. I'm pretty excited. A weekend is just long enough to do what i want to do, but short enough not to run out of things to do:)
Lets see.... what else am I excited about recently. Oh Yes. I love that my dog loves water! We went to a lake last Friday with some friends and brought along Athena. SHE LOVED IT!!! It was funny to watch her run in and out and swim. I can't wait until next time :)
Thats it for now. I need to get back to reading for school.... blah.
Kim
Two Years Later: The Exclusion Policy
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment