OK I know, this is bordering on too much of my dog. But in my defense. She's the only interesting thing going on right now. And to me, I think she does the funniest things. Here are some recent video of her. We wanted to know what she would do if we sprayed the water over the fence. We're such horrible teases! But we got some high jump shots!
This her crazed face. She has such a big mouth. I personally think she looks like stitch from the Disney movie
Lilo and Stitch in this picture.

She was getting her head up over the fence.

She starts to look a little chubby when she chases water. Mostly because she inhales so much air while running around it inflates her stomach. Once it's over she has to burp a couple of times and you can see the results instantly. I wish we all could loose inches that way.

For contrast, here is a video of her when she was completely drugged up. Usually, when we turn the hose on, she wont stop until we put it away and go in the house. You know she's having a hard time moving and completely out of it when she lays down with the hose still running.
2 comments:
lol that's too funny Kim!
And she totally looks like that cartoon! lol
i like the funny dog picts...i just don't like dogs on me. keep it comin'
Post a Comment