This morning, Dani took me on an AWESOME bike ride. (man I blog a lot with Russell gone...) We parked at the McDonalds on 1604 and Babcock somewhere between 7:30 and 8 this morning. We wonted to get going before it was too hot. But I don't have a light on my bike so of course we had to wait for the sun to come up. It was beautiful!!! We were out in the hills. We admired the fun houses along the way. Definitely the kind of area I want to live in. The way up was a bit of a climb, but after reaching the top, it was a fun ride down! How exhilarating! Which makes the initial climb worth it (and it really wasn't that bad). Thank you Dani for inviting me to go with you! I would take a good bike ride over running ANY DAY! More to see, faster, more fun, and you get a breeze.
Two Years Later: The Exclusion Policy
8 years ago
5 comments:
This was so fun! Thanks for coming with me. I'd do it again any day!
:) So fun!
wow, 16 miles! great job! and in hills? I would have had to walk some of that probably.
I almost had to walk right at the very top. It was a little painful.
I'm am so impressed. Way to go! :)
Post a Comment