
My older brother is now officially engaged. Tom and Mary are getting married November 1st in the Provo temple. I'm way excited to go to Utah for....2 days maybe. I'm very very very excited to have a new sister in-law on my side of the family. I'll no longer be the only married child!! And thus ends my short stint at pretending to be the "oldest" child. With him married, I'll no longer be a step ahead of him.
I first met Mary last thanksgiving. My whole family flew in to San Antonio, and Tom brought Mary. She was so much fun to hang out with. We froze together watching the guys play football Thanksgiving morning.
4 comments:
Oh HURRAY!!! :-D I'm glad they finally decided to stay together!!! :-D YAY for them!!!!
Oooh.. Nov is right around the corner.
weddings are my favorite!!! Hopefully you'll be able to find good flights that will make your short trip a little longer.
yay, congrats to your brother and for you attaining another sister in law...can I still have a special place in your heart?
of course Kristen! besides, all places in my heart are special:)
Post a Comment