Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Woops

I locked myself out of facebook today on accident. I was deleting old emails that I don't use and deleted the one I use to log in. So now I can't log in. The help page says that you can use any of the emails listed on your account to log in, but I found this to not be true. So now I'm facebookless until this problem gets solved. It's probably a good thing. Maybe I'll actually study for my Macroeconomics test thats tomorrow since Facebook isn't there to distract me like it did on Monday when I was supposed to be studying for my nutrition test that was yesterday. I ended up waking up at 4 yesterday morning to study because of it. So while I'm frustrated right now, it's probably a good thing.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

heh, well, I kinda like you don't have facebook. This and the strawberry/mother in law entry is the most you've written in a while! :-p

Kim said...

it's hard to come up with subject matter when you don't have a cute little baby girl like SOME people :)

Unknown said...

Someday you will. :)