Bennett can get himself into the "crawl" position all by himself now!! However, he needs a very enticing incentive (like Athena's tail) to convince him to do it.
I stuck Bennett in this box to keep him in one place so I could do something quickly. He loved it.
8 comments:
Woo woo, a post! We think Bennett's pretty cute too.
Hehe...he is so cute!
Margot and I were talking yesterday, and Bennett is TOTALLY an Arnett. He looks a lot like you. Love it. And boxes are the coolest toys ever. I think our refrigerator box was one of my fav toys.
I love the pacifier picture! What a cute little boy! I love the make shift pack and play :)
What a cutie!
We were sitting behind you in church yesterday, and I had so much fun making faces at Bennett! He has such a sweet smile.
I'm glad Bennett could be such an enjoyable distraction. He was being crazy yesterday since his schedule was all off. He did eat or sleep the whole time. Just talked as loud as he could and wiggled and smiled at people.
I love the picture of him in the box! Thanks for being so nice to us all of the time! You guys are the best!
Post a Comment