This is the beautiful face that got up for the day at 6am.
Renn is doing spectacular. She eats great. She sleeps great. She poops great. She pretty much does everything great that a baby her age should be doing. Bennett just loves on her. When I hold her Bennett wants to be held too.
He also likes to do what she does. He loves to lay on the floor next to her or lay in the boppy with her. He keeps sneaking into our room and climbing into her bed and chewing on her pacifier. He runs to her side whenever she makes the smallest cry and tries to shove her pacifier in her mouth. Then he leaves his finger inside while she sucks on it and laughs.
These two kids make me happy.
Besides playing with his baby sister Bennett loves to play in our new back yard. He loves running through the sprinkler with Athena. He loves his new swing set and his new sandbox. I'm loving that I can send him outside to play while I make dinner.
Such a perfect baby!
8 comments:
Renn is so beautiful! I love that she is such a good baby for you. All the pics of her and Bennett are darling. What a sweet big brother! Your yard looks huge!
You have two GORGEOUS kids!. I can't believe Renn's hair. I'm so jealous you have no idea. And you, Kim, are looking GREAT! Looks like things are coming together! I'm glad Bennett is doing so well with the new baby!
I love this post, Kim. :) The kids are so cute and Renn is just beautiful! Awwww, just a sweet, happy family. And you look great!!!
Yay for being alive! Renn is a doll.
Kim, she is beautiful!! So glad you got through that crazy week, I can't even imagine!! Miss you!
These pictures are so precious. I'm glad you're (slowly) getting settled.
Renn is SO gorgeous. I'm glad you have a good backyard now, too. :) Love my little niece and nephew!
Renn is a doll and I love her name! Hope things are going well for you and can't wait to hear about your first Sunday at church.
Post a Comment