Sunday, July 31, 2011

I see London. I See France. I see...

Renn's Underpants!


I'm saving this picture to show to future girl friends.


















Don't worry girls. He's no sissy. He's really a super ninja. His "Hi-yah!" ninja chop was so lightning fast the camera couldn't capture it.
















But even with his inner ninja, he really is a softy.


And he's good at sharing.



That is... when he's not being a dinosaur.

6 comments:

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

so stinkin' cute!!!

Unknown said...

Wait.... so is he wearing his sister's underwear? ..cuz you say "Renn". I'm confused! hehe

Ann-Marie said...

I'm confused too? Did you mean Bennett? have you trained him????? Either way, I'm with Kristen...so stinkin' cute!

Kim said...

They are Renn's bloomers from one of her dresses. Bennett went through her laundry before I put it away and decided he HAD to wear them. Unfortunately he is no where near being trained.

Ann-Marie said...

I'm embarrassed. I should've figured that out. I just re read it and it made total sense.

So cute!

Unknown said...

Ohhhhh gotcha. I'm not that smart and didn't even think about a diaper cover. :)