Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Favorite People





This is Bennett playing hide and go seek.  He is hiding. 







 After going to the monster truck rally Bennett loves to play "Monster Frucks!"


We're doing pretty good!

6 comments:

Nicole said...

My goodness. Renn is so beautiful. I love her. Really. And Bennett looks so grown up. What a perfect family. You and Russ look the same ;-)

Rachel said...

Look at that smiley baby!!! And I like how Bennett says monster "frucks." Better be careful he doesn't mess up that word too much. :p

Unknown said...

AH! You guys are sooo stinking cute. I love it.

Larry said...

The kids are soo cute. Can't wait to see you all again!!!!

Scott said...

Bennett looks rad in that one pic with his hair all standing up. lol these pictures make me laugh. Bennett looks like he is just passed out on the ground when he plays hide and seek. You can totally tell Bennett and Renn are brother and sister. They are super adorable.

Anonymous said...

视频聊天室 , 视频聊天室 , 视频聊天室 , 视频聊天室 , 视频聊天室 , 视频聊天室 , 视频聊天室 , 视频聊天室 , 视频聊天室 , 视频聊天室