Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Athena and her water-chasing craziness.

We love our dog and her water-craziness. I thought I would put up some fun videos and pictures of her chasing the hose water, chilling in her pool afterwards, and chasing raindrops falling off the roof.



I know this isn't a very good shot. I just think her face looks possessed.
She can jump super high when she is trying to get the water. But it's so quick it's hard to catch. So this is the best picture we have :(
After all the running at full speed, she gets pretty hot. So to cool off, Athena just sprawls out in her little pool I found on the side of the road. The pool, however, was destroyed when we were mixing cement in it for our patio. So we need to get her a new one. What a huge tongue!!

This video shows how excited she gets when you as "ya wanna get sprayed?" She runs so fast!!! Sometimes she slides right into the fence before she can turn around. She barks a lot during this process. Sometimes I wonder if my neighbors ever think I'm torturing my dog.

2 comments:

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

that is really cute to watch athena run after the water and almost hit the fence...my heart is softening to her:) I am, however, very concerned about russell in his church clothes and the possibility of muddy paw prints all over them.

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

she's cute in the pool,too. those things are cheap, only $5 or so.