I NEED to go back to Italy. After only a few weeks of class I am already ready. I thought it was great going there after a few Humanities classes at BYU. It was amazing to see the things that I studied. But I know so much more now!! There are way cooler archaeological sites to go see than just Pompeii. I would love to be able to spend a few months there getting to know the place outside the tourist realm. Today they had a study abroad fair at my school. If only it were realistic for me to go....
I love the culture and history of Italy. It's such a beautiful place. There is so much to do and see there.
I need to learn Italian.















7 comments:
I spent 5 days in Rome, and it wasn't NEAR long enough! I'd love to go back too!
Hey, I know about this free Italian class...
yay, she's back! Never had an interest in italy...don't care for old buildings, but i like the really green pictures...nice:) why did you even torment yourself with going to the fair?
Cuz maybe... just maybe.. they would have one I can go on right?
Hey Kim! LOOK! I'm commenting. :) I thought of you today when I was out with a friend of mine cuz I told her I had a friend to went to Italy on her honeymoon. PS. How do I add you on my list? I can't figure it out.
Thanks Kimmy.
Did you take all of those pictures?? They're so pretty! I am sooo excited to see Michaelangelo's Pieta. Especially since I just recently read My Name is Asher Lev, and his reaction to the statue is so moving.
Post a Comment