Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Update

Yes they're still in my garden. No I don't know what to do about it.


But on a happier note, I'm thankful for nice bus drivers who are willing to run you down a block away in order to give you your phone that you left on the bus.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh wow! That's super nice! I'm surprised ANYONE would do that. Cool.

Lindsey said...

Hi, it was fun to meet you to! Your dog is so cute! I am excited to get to know you all better!

Unknown said...

Hey! Found your blog. Looks like you're having a lot of fun, its been a while since we have been in contact! We have a blog too so now we can keep up with each other better! We are going to add you guys as a link on our blog, if that's okay!! Talk to ya soon!
Andrew Hogan