Yesterday something happened to my phone. It was fine all day. I left it home while we went to the lake, so it's not accidental water damage. I stuck it in my pocket before we went to dinner with friends at Rudy's. It was still working when we came home after dinner and picked up my organ gear. It worked when we drove over to the church to practice. When I finished practicing, I pushed lots of buttons, but the screen wouldn't light up. It works when I plug it in. But as soon as it is unplugged, it turns off. Russ figures it my battery since he traded our batteries and my phone worked fine while his stopped working. So there you have it. I am no longer taking phone calls. Just making calls. If you want to get a hold of me, leave a voice message or a text message. Otherwise I'll have no idea you called :)
1 comment:
oh weird. Tell Russ to not switch batteries on you anymore. And if he does, it's with a new one. :-D
Post a Comment