Friday, October 3, 2008

Just a little breather

I'm just takinga quick breath before I got back down into study mode. I just got out of a test i totally freaked out about. I have two hours now before my next class to detox and then start studying for my test monday. Two tests down, one more to go, i'm starting to feel a little of the pressure leaving. Can't wait for noon monday when this round of midterms are all over! and i can start focusing on everything i've been putting off...

4 comments:

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

good luck with that! its so nice when school is ALL done, but the test nightmares done end.

Unknown said...

Kim, you've always been a great student. Except when you were dating boys... lol but now you're married and he supports your studying! hehe... okay, that was TOTALLY lame. anyhow.. I'm sure you'll do an awesome job!

Rachel said...

Good luck, Kimmy!

Ann-Marie said...

I'm so impressed with your hard work and dedication! Way to go!!!