Monday, April 27, 2009

Bombs Away

I can think of no better thing for Russell to come home to after a stressful day of finals.

I saw these water balloons at target in the dollar section earlier that morning and instantly thought of doing this to Russ. Of course I had to get the neighbor kids involved since what child doesn't relish the opportunity to soak an adult without consequences?



After filling a laundry basket full water balloons, we staked out our positions and waited. My bedroom window is right above the garage, making it a perfect launching sight. We were able to stay up out of reach, and with the garage and all the doors locked, Russ was forced out into the open. Christopher took the side of the house position with his handy dandy water balloon slingshot. We were prepared.


























After the balloons ran out, the hose was unwound. But Russ was quick to snatch it away. So then we had to get out another hose. We all had fun getting soaked since it was hot outside. I love being sneaky :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

CUTE!!! The one of Russ running in the driveway makes me think of that kid from Scrubs, which works perfectly since he's gunna be a Doc-tor!

Charly said...

HAHAHA! That is AWESOME! I would have loved to see that. I might have to surprise Casey one day...hehehe...

Ann-Marie said...

Love it! :)

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

i love that running shot of russ...was your friend taking the pics? way to get the kids involved and thanks for capturing it for us all to see! is he done with finals? are you?