Monday, April 13, 2009

interresting new product




If I wasn't so close to my appointment, I might be tempted to try this thingy out. I don't think I'd really trust it, but it would be fun. If stores like Walgreen's and HEB are selling it, it must be somewhat legitimate. Here's a link to the Walgreen's website.

Intelligender website.

4 comments:

Tierney Kirk said...

What?! How did I miss that you're pregnant? I just looked through your old blog posts to see if I missed something, but there's nothing there. Congradulations!! When are you due?

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

so when do you do your ultrasound? true, you didn't do much in the way of an announcement on here.

Unknown said...

I know. Kim says "I'm not too into the whole announcement thing" but then people miss it!

I can't wait till Thursday!! :) Call me so I can REALLY get things going for your shower. :)

Oh and isn't that weird? When I read about that gender thingy, ... I dunno. Seems pretty flimsy to me.

Kim said...

people find out whether you tell them or not.

Anyhow.

Our ultrasound appointment is Thursday afternoon.