Monday, July 6, 2009

Blah Blah Blah Graduation

Hurray I graduated in May. Here's a quick picture glimpse of the weekend. My parents and my sister as well as Russell's Parents all felt like it was something to make a big deal about and came out for the big event.

This is me thinking to myself "Russell is being really obnoxious thinking he might be able to get a good picture of me in this ridiculously unflattering hat".





Oh the love and too much attention after the ceremony!

















We had fun watching our parents try and play Rock Band on the Wii. Entertaining!













Another scorpion meets it's doom vs. our scorpion slayer.







Saturday we went to Mission Conception. This is my favorite mission of all the San Antonio missions. It kicks the Alamo's buttocks.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh cute! Congrats on graduation, Kim. :)

Mariley Johnson said...

congratulations! I think you look darling in your graduation get-up!

Rachel said...

Yay for gradumacatin'. And yeah...I'm not a huge fan on the Alamo. It's too small.

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

rock band would be funny to watch with the old geezers--I mean our parents. You look beautiful in your cap and gown. I dog would be helpful to slay such things as scorpions.

Ben and Nanci Hanks said...

Blah blah blah??? More like Horray! I bet you were the only one pregnant and married to get that diploma!

The Francis Family said...

Woohoo! Did you forget to tell everyone that your second name is now Suma?! Congratulations Kim!