We are now down to the LAST week. At my doc appointment yesterday my doctor set up a tentative inducement date for Sept 16th. So basically, come next Wednesday, Bennett will be officially forced out of his home where he seems quite content. Unless or course he decides to give up peacefully and come on his own. I have a feeling he wont. My official due date is the 14th. The doctor says that I'm "almost" two centimeters dilated. But this suborn baby seems freaked out by the light at the end of the tunnel. So instead of dropping like he's supposed to, he's keeping his distance. Also, I really don't get many Braxton Hicks. Or at least I don't feel them unless I just happen to have my hand on my stomach when it decides to knot up. It seems a whole lot closer now that there is an actual day to schedule in on my calandar.
4 comments:
Hey Kim! I haven't talked to you in forever. Just wanted to let you know that I wasn't dilated at all until the day I had Kyle so everything can happen so fast. Hopefully he will come out on his own. I love the name Bennett and am so excited for you. You are going to be a great mom!
Yay!!! Sooooo soon!!!! I can't wait! It is nice to have a "date at the end of the tunnel."
Aaahh!! Sooooo exciting.
Hi Kim,
Your dad gave me the link to your blog... Congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys! You will be great parents!
I must admit, I am a little freaked out by the idea that I will have a baby the same time as a former yw..... that just doesn't seem right! Either I am way too old for pregnancy, or you are way to young.... hmmm, let me think about this for a second..... I guess I really am old and moldy!! :D
Hope everything goes well! Good luck in the next few days. I will be thinking of you!!
Jeri Nichols
Post a Comment