Friday, October 2, 2009

2 Week Check Up

Yesterday Bennett went to the pediatrician for his two week check up. I am proud to announce that Bennett is thriving. He's gained a pound since we left the hospital and currently weighs in at 7lbs 6ounces. Bennett is 21 1/2 inches long. He's grown a whole inch since birth! We are very proud of our little achiever.

Bennett continues to amuse us. He has a lot of awake time during the day where he just stares and stares either out the window, at the ceiling fan, or at our goofy faces. I know I'm probably just a little too excited, but I swear he kinda smiled at me today when I was making some squealing noises at him. At least I know that he didn't have any gas at the time. He has a pretty good milk drunk face that he gives me in the middle of the night when he falls back asleep after eating. It's a huge open mouth grin while his eye lids flutter open and his eyes are rolled back into his head.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Such a proud mom. :) Hahaha I love your description of his milk drunk face.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad things are going well, Kim! :) How is he sleeping? Are you awake all night?