
I have a project due for school this weened. It's a choice between writing a 10 page paper, or doing some other project ( my teacher keeps suggesting a poster but I can't see how a poster is logically equal to a 10 page paper). She told me for my topic, I need to do a website. WHAT??? I have no clue how to create a website. And I'm unsure how much of it needs to be my own creation. I don't know if it can be as simple as using blogger in a fancy way, or actually creating some kind of site. Also, I have no idea how to do the whole html stuff. I'm good at copying the codes and pasting them where I want, but designing my own page? no clue. Plus, she said she would email me by yesterday after looking over my topic proposal to give me more direction on my topic and information on creating a web page. has she? no. It's due Friday. I've got 4 days.
2 comments:
what is your topic? Where did a website come from? lol I thought she said a poster or a paper. Tell her no, you'll stick with the poster, thank you. :)
Oh and Chris says (to what you said about us having a girl) "Oh, that's a way to ease our minds!" lol about the girl dating and all.
so what happened? michael has done that before, but its too late to help you now.
Post a Comment