1. Instant chocolate pudding.
Russ keeps a "secret" stash hidden in the house somewhere so that he doesn't have to make grocery store runs whenever I get the craving. No, not to be confused with a pregnancy craving. These urges have been around a lot longer than that.Of course, we must not confuse instant chocolate pudding heaven with these.
Snack packs are COMPLETELY different in taste and texture from instant chocolate pudding. These are actually closer to a dislike than to a like. But they are definitely not a despise. An example of a despise would be mushrooms.2. This

Plus this

Enough said. Frozen York mints are divine. I blame this love on my grandparents because they always always always had some stashed in the freezer somewhere. You just had to make sure you didn't let grandma catch you snitching more....
But of course, these two delicatessens can't replace my love for this George of the jungle.
3 comments:
Hahaha, I love that Russell has a secret stack for ya. He is a smart man. And THANK YOU for introducing me to frozen York mints. Love 'em.
Frozen York, I'll have to try that. I thought you got a new garage freezer at first....I am not a fan of instant pudding, but love those snack packs. That is too funny that Russ stashes them around the house. What a good boy he is...I like to take just a little bit of credit for that. Can I? That is a cute boy, George, is it?
I too LOVE frozen York Peppermint Patties! My great grandpa always had them and we were always expected to go "sneak" them out of his freezer when we would visit. =)
Post a Comment