Bennett Isaac Hill was born at 9:55 am on Wednesday 9-16-09. He weighed in at 6 lbs 15 ounces and he's 20 1/2 inches long. He and Kim are both doing fantastic. We are so blessed to have him join our family. Kim and I feel so grateful for everyone's prayers and support. Both Bennett and Kim are healthy and happy. Stay tuned and we'll keep you updated with more pictures and stories.
11 comments:
Too cute. Glad you guys are all doing well. Love the video.
Oh my gosh he's so small! I love his hair. He is just so cute... I don't think he could ever be creepy. I've been checking your blog hoping for pics. Congrats guys!!
I'm so glad you posted the video!!! :-D Oh, congrats Kim and Russ!!! He's so cute. :)
Yay! Congratulations...he is so tiny and cute! They grow so fast, so enjoy the time! I am glad to hear you all are doing great! I look forward to more videos and pictures!
:) I'm so happy for y'all.
Kim--he is absolutely beautiful! You are going to be an amazing mom and you are well on your way to many adventures soon to come! Congratulations!!
Congratulations! He's a cutie!
Hooray he is here! Glad it went well!
Congratulations! I can't wait to meet him in person.
Congrats Kim and Russ! He looks like a keeper :)
He is very adorable! I'm so glad it all went well for you both. Hooray for Bennett!
Post a Comment